September 14 - 16, 2018
Here at Silver Spur, the third weekend of September becomes home to men from all over the state and beyond! Our annual Men's Retreat provides a powerful weekend of worship, teaching and play in the beautiful Sierra foothills. The weekend is designed to let guys be guys - to take advantage of our zipline, paintball, horseshoes, water slide, giant swing, basketball, carpetball, swimming, and the famous Silver Spur food – as well as learn and grow in their faith in God.
SAVE THE DATES. REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Six hearty meals
Lots of snacks
Seminars focusing on God's Word
Deposit: $75 required at time of registration
Camp Fee: $165 (includes programming, food and lodging)
Check-in: Retreat check-in begins at 4:00 PM on Friday. A buffet dinner will be served from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Our first session will begin at 7:30 PM and the conference will conclude with lunch on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Dress is casual. A sweater or jacket is advisable for cool nights.
- Plan on a pair of closed-toed shoes that can handle activity.
- Bring a Bible and a notebook, personal articles, a flashlight, toiletries, sleeping bag or bedding*, towels, and soap.
- If desired, bring your swimsuit, tennis racket, ball glove, etc.
- You may want to bring a favorite book and a battery-operated reading light.
- Remember to bring spending money for goodies and apparel from the Not Yet Famous Silver Spur Gift Shop.
The $165 retreat cost includes meals, housing, snacks and a full program. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
* At your request, Silver Spur will provide bedding and towels for an extra $10.00 fee.
If you have any questions about the retreat or guest registration, please contact the camp office at (209) 928-4248.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!